Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Luke, I'm 21 from Luton Bedfordshire! I own an orange groove up, just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I want to get my roof wrapped gloss black, put a set of coil overs on it and I think that's all. Has anybody changed there DRLs to white ones? The yellow is not for me! Might get the front VW badge done in gloss black? What do you guys think? I ordered my Up! Owners club stickers from EBay! I showed the seller a picture of one of you guys' car with them on! So when they're on I'll upload some pictures of my beast!

Luke

·
Registered
265 Posts
I suggest sound deadening it, should go very nice with your groove up sound system.
I've deadened my up partially, next pack of deadener should be here next Tuesday

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Luke welcome do you have pictures of your orange up would be nice to look at
Regards phill

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
DRL.......don't wast time with MTEC...last about 2 months.....I'm about to fit LED's

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, I have't had any notifications regarding reply's, so I apologize for the slow reply !
Thank you for all the reply's and advice on the bulbs, I want to change everything to L.E.D's anyways, fresh white ones ! I got the 17" Polygon alloys on my one ! They're so nice ! Haven't had much time to take any pictures either but I'll upload what I've gotso far, on the plus side... My wind deflectors turned up today, I'll be fitting them Friday on my day off, again I'll update everyone with pictures !

Edited by: LukeJohnWhetton

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have those rims aswell, on my lowered black up :)

What bolt covers are you using? - they look OEM, I haven't been able to find any that fit.

Privatedoc said:
DRL.......don't wast time with MTEC...last about 2 months.....I'm about to fit LED's

So I've had mine for over a year now.

Edited by: Mulo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They're standard bolt covers fella. What did you lower your car on, coil overs? I'll find some on Ebay or Amazon and post them and see what you guys think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts