Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, can someone tell me if when you get your up! with Maps + More, do you get a little plug that fits into the dash? so when M+M not in use it protects you jack point, and looks a bit better.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yes you get a piece of plastic that clips into the dash covering the mounting socket when the unit isn't attached. It just clips in and out.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yes, I will double comfirm that as I havent been over to collect my maps and more yet but I have the little cover in its place at the moment :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sometimes the M & M takes a week longer to get to the dealers too. So inform your dealer that you will take the car minus the M &M until it arrives. This gives you time to get used to other bits and pieces of the car, so that when you do eventually get your gadget you can concentrate on fathoming out its ins and outs.

By the way one or two of us on these forums have had slight problems because the neck which connects the gadget to the socket has to be really home. I had to jiggle mine about a good bit and experiment with the release button etc. before it really slotted in. Mine tended to stick up a little on the near side (see other thread,possibly in the technical forum area.) I think I may have cured that now but need a run to see if everything is working correctly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts