Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a High Up! on order. Can I stream music by bluetooth to the M+M system from my iPhone, and will it then play through the car's stereo?

(sorry if it's a stupid question, Iassumedyou could at the garage and suddenly had doubts when I got home)

ty

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yes and yes... Pair the phone with m&m select media (your iphone) by bluetooth and it plays. There are next and previous buttons but you cannot access playlists... Or load albums it seems? I could be wrong but it streams well from my iPhone.

By the way a quick fact up! Did you know Bluetooth was a Danish king who was able to make diverse factions communicate effectively. See Link here Swedish mobile phone company Ericcson chose his name for thier short range wireless communication protocol.

That should set you up for many a pub quiz question.Edited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
35 Posts
It works, but the audio quality is lower than using the SD card, AUX input or CD player. In my car, it also glitches every few minutes - I understand the Bluetooth is very susceptible to interference, and this does vary depending on the location of the iPhone in the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts