Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't found an earlier topic about it... So I've got a protection case from ebay (stock image):

It feels soft on touch and fits m+m precisely. It's not too thick so it probably won't protect the device if one drops it on the floor, but it seems a useful addition for everyday use to ensure m+m won't get scratched or anything.

There are two large pockets inside usable for documents, credit cards and similar; and one small pocket about the size of an SD card.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I got the case and I'm pleased with it apart from on the rubber bit on the zip (that opens and closes it) well it snapped off , I would understand if I used it loads but only had it 2 days haha anyhow, I put my m&m in amd my ipod touch fits in neatly as well!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dave hendy said:
Would like something to keep the stalk safe as well?
I don't remove the stalk... perhaps I should? I was hoping that empty stalk would act as a sufficient deterrent, sending a message "device taken away, nothing to steal here".

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have never removed the stalk but saying that I have never been anywhere dodgey if you get me, I've only been in ma garage, drive way at wrk or tesco car park haha! O sorry I tell a lie I did remove it once I was seeing how secure it was and was fiddling around with it and it popped off haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have this and it is very handy!! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for this mini review.I ordered one after seeing this thread.
Don't know if I will ever remove the unit from the carthough, but the case was so cheap so I had to have it. I will probably end up using it to store foreign bills (euros), passports etc. if I don't use it for the Maps & More unit

Edited by: stratcast

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have it also and I find it handy to stowthe M&Maway in the glovecompartment or in your pocket (as it's not too thick). On the other hand it won't protect much in case you might drop it!
Good solution for under 10 euro

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
Is it too late to get me one please. Just joined Owners Club today, as bought a new High Up yesterday.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
hugable said:
Hi
Is it too late to get me one please. Just joined Owners Club today, as bought a new High Up yesterday.
Hey your dealer should have 1, I think they are £10 (or it was when I bought mine) or ebay have them! But I've seen on another thread about using a nintendo ds case available from asda or pound shops that fit the m+m screen neatly in quiet a bit cheaper!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Many thanks, I have asked my dealer about the case and he said to go on Ebay. As for registering the Map & More I do not have the correct name or can find the serial numbers to register this item. Very pleased with my car

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
hugable said:
Many thanks, I have asked my dealer about the case and he said to go on Ebay. As for registering the Map & More I do not have the correct name or can find the serial numbers to register this item. Very pleased with my car
I can't believe dealer sugested to go on ebay!! Is your up! Pre owned??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I have now complained about the service I have received since buying on 03/01/2013 and they are now ordering me a new case and also have now sorted out the Maps and More. So fingers crossed all systems go now. Must admit she is a lovely car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts