Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along with the think blue trainer running, and the unit said or shouted'beware' Slightly surprised as wasn't in the navigation or anything!!
Anyone any ideas what it could be? I was wondering speed limit warning, as its said it a few times in an area where the speed limit changes but i haven't heard it say it anywhere else... its rather strange!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... i guessed it was that, but as it doesn't do it everytime in the samespot I was wondering, and it does it in both directions... its a 40-30 at the bottom of a very steep hill, but its also done it randomly in a 40 when i'm doing 35... Must just be a speed limit not quite up to date!

·
Registered
107 Posts
In "settings", select the option for M & M to warn you when you are exceeding the speed limit by 5 miles (it doesn't allow you to select more or fewer miles, 5 miles is the only option - but still, it's a very handy feature!).

·
Registered
107 Posts
A correction. I checked last time I was in the car and the setting DOES allow the warning to be given at a choice of various speeds above the speedlimit. 5 miles is the lowest setting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts