Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a quick wee nip into VW today, and there he was! my pride and joy! fresh off the transit. Had a chat with the girl and she let me in and play with it, she was more excited than I was :D

Heres some pics :) pick him up tuesday night :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah still getting only one key
not happy bout that!! But the one key I'm getting is the white keyfob! My maps and more arrived today too so it will be in the car once I get it on tuesday!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks good! And I recognise Dundee....

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice! lovin the interior colour combination!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Good to see the White High UP! with the triangle alloys of the sport pack.Its the same combo that we have ordered but have struggled to find any pics online..... Looks like a great choice!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it's a great combo! Was a little worried about the interior but seeing it in the flesh was awesome! I think I'm the first in the uk with this combo :D which makes it more special

·
Registered
172 Posts
Did you manage to suss out the total number of speakers with the sound pack ordered? I thought I could see speakers at the mirror housings in your pics?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are two speakers in the front A pillars in the windscreen, two in the doors and two in the back :) can't wait to hear the sound quality

·
Registered
172 Posts
Fab! Thanks for confirming as I was told by the dealer that the total number of speakers with the sound pack would be 4

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's got to be one of the best looking cars in the UK at the moment, absolutely stunning choice of interior colours and the exterior looks great, especially with those sports alloys! Great selections!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hi, love the car. How did you find the cornsilk? Is it more grey than cream? Different pictures I have seen vary such a lot. I've ordered that combo, but the car is red.
I am hoping the cornsilk is not too creamy...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ooooo ... me likey a lot. Makes me wish I had been a bit more courageous in my colour choices. That is a looker

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, thanks guys! yeah I'm totally over the moon with the way the cars turned out! It's so unique, I am in love with it

Rednaxela said:
Hi, love the car. How did you find the cornsilk? Is it more grey than cream? Different pictures I have seen vary such a lot. I've ordered that combo, but the car is red.
I am hoping the cornsilk is not too creamy...

The cornsilk looks so classy, I love it! its more creamy then grey! it goes so well with the rest of the interior. Sitting inside the car feels so much bigger than the other Up's I've been in!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks for that Craig.. I was hoping I had made the right choice, sounds like I will love it..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Craig200588 said:
Yeah still getting only one key
not happy bout that!! But the one key I'm getting is the white keyfob! My maps and more arrived today too so it will be in the car once I get it on tuesday!
I'm not going to accept our car if it does not come with two keys! simple as that!
Love the colours whats the back seat like?

I'd rather have a second key than an £18 cover! INSIST on getting the car as it was advertised!

We have ordered a High UP! and WILL come with 2 remote keys or not at all!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I hope the dark interior doesn't look too dark now that I've seen pictures of the lighter interior again. I was worried about the practicality of the lighter colour, particularly on the doors but I DO like it! Just love the red stripe border on the seats set against the red dash. I just hope my interior doesn't look too dull

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think all the interiors have their own massive style.. 8o)
That's why I wanted all of them.. Perhaps I will win the lottery, then I can buy a full set of ups.. LolEdited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
75 Posts
Very very nice looks great inside and out

How did you get the pictures in the message box ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts