Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got from Support a fresh Beta for the Navigon Fresh SW !!!!!!!!!

NOW IT WORKS ON MAC !!!!! Final will realse Soon !

GREAT NEWS !!!!!!

Greetings from my IMAC 27'!!!!

Jarre

·
Registered
705 Posts
Good news! Please let us know when it's properly released.

Nick

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you share the link to the Beta software please so we can all benefit without having to fight our way through support

Thanks

Si

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hallelujah! Received an email from Navigon Support yesterday, giving me instructions for downloading Navigon Fresh SW for Mac, just finished installing it.......and it all works!

Many thanks Navigon, you got there in the end

·
Registered
705 Posts
It works on 10.7.5!

I'll have to download it again and test on my MacBook to see if works on the latest OS.

Nick

·
Registered
705 Posts
And it also works on the latest OS.

Nick

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hey, so i was having all the same issues with the Fresh software on my Macbook Pro. So I downloaded the Beta version on my iMac, connected my M+M to it and WA LAA it worked, updated with no problems. However now it seems to have gone back to normal, every time I connect it it pops up an error message.

Maybe soon Navigon will sort it out!!

live in hope!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gordoac said:
Hallelujah! Received an email from Navigon Support yesterday, giving me instructions for downloading Navigon Fresh SW for Mac, just finished installing it.......and it all works!

Many thanks Navigon, you got there in the end

HI

is this the Final Version ? I dont get info from Navigon and my beta say its uptodate ! But the Beta still works good!

Sincerly

Jarre

·
Registered
98 Posts
Similar issue here - using Fresh on a Mac won't recognise the M&M, neither using the current version of the software nor the beta version linked to above.

So (again) I've had to boot up Parallels on my wife's Mac to update the M&M. It's a bit of a pain, not least because my wife's Mac is set up for her business and I'm not really supposed to use it to download bits of software - she'd be furious if something went pear-shaped.

I'm surprised Navigon can't seem to get this to work reliably. But I'm hoping updating the M&M software will cure my iPhone BT streaming issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts