Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just wondered if most folk are buying the UP! as a main car or as a second run around?

It is going to be my main car as it is just me and the husband so dont need some big gas guzzling thing and it is nippy enough to keep him from complaining.

·
Registered
329 Posts
The up will be for me and my wife to commute to work. Have a bigger car when going further/out with the kids.

·
Registered
553 Posts
This will be our only car!

I have a bike (VFR 800) and get to work on my push bike, my other half will use it to commute about 15m each way to work.

Had a New Beetle but that was a bit thirsty! nice car though, currentley running a Lupo Sport which will be trade for UP!

·
Registered
228 Posts
This will become our main car.
I'll still be keeping my old Isuzu Trooper for weekends, camping or hauling the double bass etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Main car...ordered an up white with sound pack and panoramic sunroof. This car is just as good on the motorway as it is on city roads.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Main car having only been back in the UK for 6months...be good to have some wheels again

·
Registered
235 Posts
Main car , recently widowed and decided to go for something cheap to run, but saying that if I had not of seen the UP advertised would of stayed with my polo. Def would'nt change from a VW to any other make

·
Registered
160 Posts
TheUp will be our second car - school run and then to work. It will probably end up as our daughters main car when she passes her test

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Up will be our second car. Used to commute 10 miles each day. Hoping my car has arrived at the dealer and that is should get it this week.

Rob

·
Registered
39 Posts
This will be my main and only car.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
itll be my main and only car, upgrading from my 12 year old polo which ive had since i passed my test over 8 years ago

·
Registered
235 Posts
Main car, my husband passed away last year so will only need a run around rather than a bigger engine/car

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Will be our second car. Family car is a golf. I had a golf too, but was only used to and from work. The up should be much cheaper to run

·
Registered
94 Posts
The up! will be our only car. As the both of us commute to work on foot, she should hopefully stay in pretty good condition!................even without the Drivers assistance pack!....Hopefully.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Main Car! :) and very excited to give it a go around London. Used to help out our church with music equipment in a 4m van!! not fun around busy London weekends... the UP will be a dream!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts