Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="text-align: center;">Made you look.. Made you stare.. Made the barber cut your Hair !
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">It's human nature that Good news about the up! gets less hits than any perceived "Problems" :) It will be interesting to compare the hits that this post gets versus my other 'I love my up!' entries :)

<div style="text-align: center;">I am due to collect my baby up! tomorrow and as I've sold my "C2 Code" I am car less today.

<div style="text-align: center;">[ Not a very big problem then really I'll admit ! ]

<div style="text-align: center;">I cycled to town and paid in the cash from the sale and did a little detour to just see if my baby up! was anywhere to be seen at the dealers.

<div style="text-align: center;">I caught 'her' getting up and close with another Guy !!!

<div style="text-align: center;">-- PHEW.. It was only the Valet Guy who was polishing her up ready for her first date with me !! ;)

<div style="text-align: center;">Terrible photos I know but they were taken on my old trusty Nokia E63 phone.
<div style="text-align: center;">I'll get better ones later in the week once I get out my 12mega pixel Fuji :)

<div style="text-align: center;">The Valet Guy asked me if I'd ordered the body protection coat ??? Then told me he'd done it anyway as the paperwork didn't specify YES/NO and it was quicker just to do apply it and be done :)

As part of the deal the sales guy offered me either a FREE body protection or a FREE 3 years servicing !! Luckily I chose the 3 years servicing :)

VW, 2 for 1 offers don't get much better !!!

Dave

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh !!

Actually I called the Dealership and asked for a choice of reg plate.. as I know that they get allocated a batch of 12 or so at a time. I liked this one as I listen to the Archers on Radio4 [ What a thing to admit eh ?? ] and one of the characters is called JaZzA. so it's really easy to remember for me.

JeZzA as in TopClarksonGear is a far better, just one of the guys down the pub explanation though.

So.. That's now my standard explanation.

Please forget I ever mentioned Radio 4 !!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
all very exciting, i see what you mean about the whole problem with more ppl looking at the "problem" threads than at the "i love my up" threads, personally i read every thread then choose if i want to reply or not :)

have fun tomorrow collecting your lovely up! and nice one on getting the freebie treament on your car!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
move up, there is a thread on the forum somewhere about what everyones user names mean...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts