Up Owners Club banner

Mammoth Trip planning!

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  bugbabe34 
#1 ·
Now our little up is here, were planning a European road trip.

The last one we completed in an '04 plate Suzuki Alto (loved that car) despite peoples giggling and disbelief he covered 7 countries in 10 days without a hiccup! (Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Switzerland and France)

It was such a great trip were now planning a 14 day one in the Up, maybe not so many countries this time, but certainly a further end point (slovenia)

Belgium again, as we love Brugge, across northern Germany, into the czec republic to prague, down into austria again, then into slovenia (where i think the up is made!) and the rest is uncertain, we've got a few landmarks on route we want to stop off at....

should be good!

#3 ·
Sounds an excuse for a series of photos of your up in different cities/landmarks.......looking forward to your report!

#7 ·
Sounds like a great trip. Every year we talk about cruising around Germany to drive along the Castle Road (70 castles along its length). Now there would be some good photo opportunities there!

#13 ·
wow that sounds amazing! and what better time to do it, brand new shiney up, lots of photo opertunities like has been said... and we expect lots of photos please! and god forbid the worst happen, the breakdown cover is europe wide!

#14 ·
Fingers crossed he'll make it just fine, It was amusing last year in our little suzuki Alto, chugging along the Autobahn's passing brand new BMW's etc etc broken down hazards flashing..... and he just kept going!
Gutted I sold it in the end, it was only our spare car i used to thrash to work.....

Loads of photo's guaranteed.... also Had a look on the German tourism website last night re the Castle Road.... we were struggling to find a route through Germany that we hadnt taken before and this looks like a winner, AND as you say... ends up in Prague where were headed! how much better could it be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.