Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have spent the whole evening playing with the m&m. Vocie commands on the phone so you can Say yes/no to answer the call, or to make a phone call just say the name and away it rings. I have also spent the evening putting music on my sd card so I have all my favourite tunes.
I hope you guys get your up soon because this is truly a brilliant car. And the heated seats decently keep your butt toastie!!!!!!
I am like a kid in a sweet shop can't wait to sleep then to back in the car. Even my kids were excited to see the car and they are 3/5.

·
Registered
677 Posts
You've just made me even more eager to get my up! I'm hoping it'll be here next week! I probably won't get out the thing until I've played with every little thing in it haha!!

So happy your enjoying your up :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi

Thr Maps n More loks great,good to hear you like it. Just wondered what size it is so I can order a case for it in advance of the car arriving.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
am i correct in thinking that the mirco sd card that goes into the maps & more unit is what we have to buy ? and it takes up to a 32GB card ?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Cheapest i've found so far...
http://www.microsdcardsonline.co.uk/?gclid=CKHR54mipa8CFYwMtAodokpMYQ#!__32gb-micro-sd-card

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i too will be like a kid in a sweet shop, cannot wait to get my up and the maps and more being ace is just a huge bonus!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts