Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 problems with my maps and more phone function.

various people have been telling me when I call that there is background noise (like other people talking or maybe my radio station, I regularly listen to talksport when in the car). This has been happening since I got the car, but I was using a Nokia N97 and as I intended to replace that, I didnt worry.
I now have my new phone, a samsung galaxy s3 and the problem has not disappeared.

I also now have another problem in that when the call is connected, it reverts back to the handset speaker, but pressing a button on the maps and more sorts this out. It just adds a short delay while I cant hear the connected person, but I have got this down to less than a couple of seconds

Is anyone else having problems with the phone side of maps and more

Neither of these problems detract form asuperbpiece of electronics, just looking for a solution.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I cant say ive had the problem with either, Ive been told it sounds like im in a very big hall... but then thats what you get with hands free.
but ive had no issues with it reverting to the handset, maybe its worth trying to reconnect the blutooth function?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts