Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a contact in Germany who is going to a dealer at lunchtime today to find out if he can get the Maps and More case with the UP! logo on it.

So hopefully i should have some news later on today or tomorrow...

Does anyone by chance know of a part number for this case?

I have asked him initially to find out how much they would be and how long it would take to get approx 8 of them....

I am guessing at least 7 of you out there would want one...?

I will post back later with some positive news....

Paul

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just had some feedback...
They are avaialable for ‚¬10.00 each...

If everyone lets me know how many they want i could order in bulk and hopefully save (or get free delivery)

·
Registered
655 Posts
YES YES YES from me and let me know for payment. Seems a bargain and I defo want one asap! Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK everyone,
How long should i wait to find out who else is interested before i order them?

I must stress that i will not be making any money on these items but would just be happy to help out my fellow UP! drivers...

So i will see who wants them in the next few days and place an order... I will of course at that time advise of any shipping costs once i know how many etc....

Probably best if i get them all delivered direct to me and then i can distribute them upon receipt of your payment...

Shipment from the UK to UK will be free of course.... Royal Mail special delivery...

Look forward to hearing from you all soon

·
Registered
655 Posts
Great stuff thanks a lot for this and as soon as possible let me know and I can get payment to you...good to know we can get them

·
Registered
228 Posts
yes please! and happy to pay a few euro for your hassle. I don't think you should pay for yours if you are doing all the leg work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Paul
put me on the list please

Thanks
Paul Hayes (hazza55)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Guys and Girls...
I have ordered 10 of them today and expect delivery (In Germany) in approx 1 week or so...

So hopefully i should have them available from the UK in less than two weeks...

I have a paypal account which i think would be the easiest method of payment... but of course would accept cheque by post...

Once i receive them i will notify you all....

Perhaps those of you who want one could e-mail me direct at [email protected] and i can then keep a record of who wants one and notify you direct once i have them.

Paul

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for your e-mails....
5 gone already......

I just had confirmation of the order for 10 pieces so the wheels are in motion.

Only 5 left from this order.......

I will of course be happy to order more if these all sell out....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hi Paul,

I have just e-mailed you my details.

Best Regards,

Alex.

Edited by: Rednaxela

1 - 20 of 205 Posts