Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
As i mentioned in my other post the 15 cases will be collected tonight from the dealer in Germany and dispatched tomorrow to the UK.

The lucky recipients will be: and i will be in contact with youshorlty regarding payment and addresses.
Richard Attree x 1
Douglas Muirhead x 1
Ray Pritchard x 1
Mark (911sse) x1
Mark Griffiths x 1
Alex Hemp x 1
James Riding x 1
Jacqueline Danson x 1
Paul Hayes x 1
Robert Snelson x 1
GiorgioS x 1
Nigel Bevan x 1
Alistair Wylie x 1
Kevin Garnett x 1
Dean Payne x 1

I have placed another order for 20 of these which should be in stock in another week or so.

To make things easy for me with payments and address details etc and to make it easier for you i have decided that once they arrive i will put them on e-bay with a buy it now price and post the link in this forum.
I am hopingthat is ok with everyone... ??

I will post on here soon once they have arrived. I think that most of the second batch of 20 should go quite quickly and of course if they sell out i can get some more.

Paul

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good idea

Just be careful with the ebay fees, don't end up out of pocket... make certain you makeyourself a couple of quid per case for your trouble!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip, i will not load the price too heavily, just enough to cover costs and a little for my time and trouble...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Paul. I received an email from you but it doesn't seem to have any content? Would you mind sending again?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sounds good I'll keep a lookout for the link, also I've looked but couldn't find a picture of this case anywhere, anyone got one?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah i guess thatll be ok, long as im able to get one still! just make sure in advance we know when youre going to put them up on ebay so we dont get other people off forum buying them all up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts