Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!! I know this has probably already been discussed but don't have time to trawl through all the discussions!: does anyone know where I can buy a maps and more cover/case? Really don't want it to get scratched but it's likely to without a protective case and id love an official vw up one!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and also which as card does the maps and more take? Is it micro or just sd? Gonna buy one off ebay then I have it ready!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
You need a micro SD card plus a micro SD card adaptor if you need to take your music from your computer, the micro SD card won't fit my Mac comptuer without the adaptor.
Also I purchased a great quality 5" satnav pouch from Amazon Uk, ok it doesn't have the word Up! printed on it, but for £8...and a few pence i have no complaints and lets face it, you just need something to keep it clean and safe, this more then does the job and as mentioned the quality is supurb and it arrived 2 days after ordering it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
you can put in the micro sd card into the M&M and then plug it into your computer with the cable that comes in the box!! thats how I put my music on it!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I useMemory Bitsfor memory and other similar stuff, I find they offer good quality, reliable products for competitive prices. I always find eBay etc can be a risk in these areas.<div style="text-align: left;">

·
Registered
25 Posts
I decided to make my own cover for my Maps & More. You can check it out by following the link below

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.373568799353425.83534.100001009236577&type=3&l=46bc6b5b13

Sorry still seem unable to upload my pics to the forum site?????

Yes, I am a bit of a Royals fan. URZZZZZZZZ!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts