Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I thought some of the knowledgable chaps on here might be able to advise on this little query I have. On my little memory card that I use in my Maps and More, I have quite a few long Mp3 files (over an hour long). Some of it is music, some of it is audiobooks.

When I am listening to these in my Up, they are great. What I would like to be able to do though, is resume playing them automatically from where I left off. At the moment, if I go to work and am half way through listening to file, when I finish work several hours later, the car always starts up the radio. I have to manually switch it over to the Maps and More, manually select the file I was listening too, and the scroll through it to try and find out where I was up to.

Does anyone know if (and how!) it can be set to resume where I was listening to automatically?

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi , I had the same problem. So far(touch wood) I let the M&M turn off when I turn the ignition off and then connect the M&M before I turn on the ignition again. This seems to work and the unit resumes playing where it left off. If I turn it off manually I have to find where I was and start again. Connecting the M&M after the ignition has been on and the radio playing I have to set it up for the M&M and it then sometimes forgets where it was and starts from the first album again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts