Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, just wondering, it seems like if i have volume on really low, the sound comes out of the maps and more internal speaker, even if it is docked in the car, but then when i turn it up, the sound comes out of the car speakers? just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and whether there is anything i can do to fix it

thanks

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
That seems like a bug... If you take it off the stand whilst it istill playing it will do that until it is fully powered off. When it turns back on it will be fine.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
simples....check the stalk is soundly secured, then do a cold restart ie not a standby but a complete 'off'prob should be gone (also make sure you have the latest software on the M&m

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Even with the latest firmware the bug still stands...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I updated it using the navigon software and the problem still stands, then I pressed the stalk part into the dashboard all around and heard a click! I think I had just not put it in properly! I then did a full power off and then power back on and am pleased to say the problem is now sorted, thanks a lot guysEdited by: ab94

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts