Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this has already been posted and discussed.....

am i right in thinking that the recess in the top of the glovebox is for the maps and more screen ? does anyone else seem too have trouble shutting the lid once the screen is stored inside ? its as if the little recess needs to be a tiny bit deeper.

not a big deal but annoying all the same!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha, agaiin i prove what a knob i can be.....

its for sunglasses, tut , id just seen the dealer trying to put one in there which made me suspect it was for that

tut

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to true.... but the handbook says sunglasses, so itd be almost illegal to use it for something else!

im going to stash an emergency mars bar in mine!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Haven't really put all the crap back in mine that was in my trade in. I had loads of stuff in my old glovebox, but this one is not so big. The service book takes up a big proportion of space.

Sunglasses eh? Mine get chucked in the centre console round thingy

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm ? could start a new thread here.... what can you fit in that random recess..... drerad to think what people may try!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it wont get any light down there!

i have to say i think this has more storage space than our last car, the only thing so far lacking is a foot rest, know this has been mentioned before, but due to the huge legroom down the side of the clutch pedal its not really too much of a pain

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I meant a fake one

Yeh the lack of foot rest is a pain, but I think the lack of arm rest is too! And I know you shouldn't use it when ur driving, but when you're just sitting waiting, I miss it Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I like hiding stuff in the bottom bit of the boot. Makes everything look tidy in the car

And I must say, my new Dyson did a cracking job hovering the bits off the floor

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i need to have a clean out... "hetty" (a pink henry) will be doing the job in ours....

were unlikely to ever use the back seats.... (no wise cracks please) so it shouldnt get too bad!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Well I've obviously been driving the wrong cars in the past as I don't ever remember having either an armrest or a footrest
. Good thing for me I suppose as I can't miss what I've never had.

I do miss being able to open the passenger window from the drivers side though. I would have thought that this wouldn't be expensive to fit and would come as standard with all new cars now but obviously not. Ah well, I suppose I'll just HAVE to make do with the sunroof, such hardship

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes i have to agree, its a bit strange why theyve left out a passenger window control? still no biggie i guess....

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
If you close the sunroof whilst driving and have longish hair, you need to be careful. Good job I wasn't in the car on my own
when I discovered this

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ha ha sounds interesting.....

thank god for my shaven head! well a lack of sunroof too.... also... it would have been nice to have a one touch window open / close ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts