Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me if the "Maps & More"facility can be added later, if someone (like me!) forgot to order it when I ordered the car? I did enquire about adding it to the car, but was too late. It is on the way to being built in week 46 (12th Nov)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'm sure the dealer can do a spec change, it's still two weeks till build. Failing that, what model did you go for? I believe it can be with Move up! and above maybe? I'm sure there has been a discussion about this recently, so someone will know :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
On your dash do you have the cut out for it? will have a rwmovable cap on it...

·
Registered
587 Posts
VW don't seem to prep all models ready like Skoda and SEAT do. On the Take Up! you have to specify at order otherwise you do not get the slot. Silly really as it is an option you could easily retrofit later if the dash connector was standard

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is a 'Move up' but the dealer said I could not change the engine to an uprated Blue Motion technology with Stop/Start etc, so that's why I wondered if the Maps and More could be added after.I'll check the forum again....maybe someone else has raised the question

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if it has a slot/cut out...... It hasn't been built yet....build week 46 (12th Nov) but as mentioned before, the dealer is unable to change engine for uprated Blue Tech one with start/stop now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts