Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have just got my 2nd hand up from a VW dealer. The maps are " full up" I only have about 28 mb of memory left.
I have got the whole of Europe on there, even the Vatican City, doubt if I'll ever need that. Can I safely delete all the maps and start again fresh without any trouble, thanks, johnnydolla

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yep, just delete what you don't need. I only have UK, Ireland and Isle of Man on mine, I think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the quick response to my question about maps. How do I delete ? Can I be selective , or do I delete all maps and start from scratch.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You can do it from the "My System" (I think it's called) option in Fresh. Can't remember exactly what the procedure is but it's pretty obvious. Just delete the ones you don't want - you don't have to delete everything.

When a new map is released you can then just overwrite the countries you kept on the device (or install more if you want). It's all pretty straightforward via the Fresh software.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Checked this morning. Plug it into your PC, run Fresh, then go into My System. The maps you have loaded are listed with a dustbin icon next to each one. Press the dustbin icon to delete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts