Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick message to say that cars delivered to dealer after Feb 5th in the uk with Maps and more should have been supplied with the case foc,they are sending them out 4 days after the maps and more so if you collected yours and did not get one get on to your dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
Starshaped said:
Just a quick message to say that cars delivered to dealer after Feb 5th in the uk with Maps and more should have been supplied with the case foc,they are sending them out 4 days after the maps and more so if you collected yours and did not get one get on to your dealer.
Thanks for the heads up

I am sure people have picked up there cars since 5 feb will be pleased
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
We picked ours up only yesterday and we never got one, looks like ill have to pester the dealer. Pity I bought one last week!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
I picked mine up on the 2nd of March, and reminded my dealer about this before picking mine up, but he got one in for me. It was ready the day I collected it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
He he, collected Fabian this morning, our sales lady thought she was being very lovely in giving us a case for our m&m, I didn't point out it should have one anyway, but I did have an inward smile!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Are these cases for The M&M currently being supplied FOC in the UK?

I didn't get one, when getting my High Up! last month (July 2013).

I would be grateful to know if other folk have or have not received them with their car.

Thanks!

Edited by: Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
We ordered the Up! on Saturday and there was no mention that we will be getting the case.

I assume "the case" is the same one that is in the Accessory brochure ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Rob said:
I would be grateful to know if other folk have or have not received them with their car.
We got one with our High Up! ordered in June and collected in July (2013).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Rob said:
Are these cases for The M&M currently being supplied FOC in the UK?

I didn't get one, when getting my High Up! last month (July 2013).

I would be grateful to know if other folk have or have not received them with their car.

Thanks!
Got mine
Bought in May 2013
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
3,147 Posts
I got 2 for £20...I demand a refund ! lol


mind you it was last year!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
I ordered in April and got delivered in August and I never got one. Can you go back and request one? Or is it a once its delivered the time has passed and gone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Thanks, all.

I went back to my dealer, and they happily provided me with an M&M case.

Seems a bit tight, but very smart.

I'm glad the dealers are in my village!

Happy motoring! !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
957 Posts
Collected in May and with free case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Been having issues with my maps and more (and the dealer) When I'm back in I will pop the fact that this should have been supplied as well...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
The guy I bought my car off must curse every time I come in. Always trying to wangle more free stuff even after I've bought the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
We bought our Up in June. I emailed the dealer about the case and they dropped a case into the post. Got it next day. Fabulous service as always. The case itself is great quality. Embossed logo on side and zip pull. Internal pockets for device and memory card. Highly recommended item. We no longer have to use and old United Airlines in-flight toiletries bag!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top