Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Uppers.

I'm having some problems with the cradle of the M&M device and was wondering if anyone else encountered them. Whenever I fit the cradle, I notice that its not 100% in place, and sometimes I hear sound only from the left part of the car, then when i press down on the cradle the sound starts coming from the right aswell. I've noticed also that if accidentally I drive the car on an average street bumb, the cradle soemtimes gets a little de-attached and is not connected any more.

Am I plugging in the cradle incorrectly or is this something common? To plug the cradle I just place it on the opening and push down.

Thank you

·
Registered
587 Posts
It can be a bit fiddly to seat correctlyinitially, it should just click into place. If not then I would take it back to the dealer. The stalk hasspring-loadedcontacts that should make a decent connection. After it is clicked into place is there any movement or sound appears ordisappears?

Not had any issues with mine TBH.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure about this but I don't think that I hear a click when the cradle is inserted, it just fits in there. On the other hand when I attach the touchscreen to the cradle I hear a locking click sound. So either I am not placing it correctly or the cradle could be damaged. I will test it today after work to make sure. Thank you for your input

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just as an update guys, it was a mistake on my end not a fault. I was pressing the cradle from its center point to attach it, but now I realized that when I did this, the left and right clips would not fully attach themselves to the dashboard, resulting in a loose connection. Now I pressed on both sides and it worked perfectly. Thanks for helping :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts