Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="text-align: left; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-right-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-bottom-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-left-color: rgb204, 204, 204; : rgb255, 255, 255; width: 954px; table-layout: fixed; "><t><tr ="msgOddTableRow" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb251, 251, 253; height: 200px; min-height: 200px; "><td valign="top" ="msgLineDevider" style="border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-bottom-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-left-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-width: 1px; "><div ="msg" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; width: 805px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; ">..Save me reading the **** book has anyone the answer to making a call with voice control when in an active satnav route. I wasn't sure if you have to touch a certain area as it just comes up with the question of cancelling the active guidance when i touch areas. If you have figured this out please let me know!

ALSO: Who else has issues with album artwork not copying over onto the SD card and showing on the device? I can't see for the life of me why it isn't showing on the device, as you can see it on the SD card. Any mac users having similar issues!?

</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
99 Posts
If the Navigon can not handle, multitasking, like Windows do, you have to close down one task, before you can start another. This could be the reason.

Normally, the album covers are downloaded form the Internet, when the song is playing. If your radio does not have an Internet connection, you will only see the covers, that are saved on the SD-card or phone.

Regards
A.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BINGO I was being thick...you have to actually convert all iTunes purchases to MP3 format then it will show. This is a long way round it but it works! Useful for all to know

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think my M&M is faulty....went back to dealer today and sales person and technician were baffled....problem with Bluetooth pairing withj mobile and iPod touch.......all other features working fine
Booked into service dept for a proper look

Anyone spending £19 on additional voice or accent downloads....seems a bit steep Navigon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts