Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had what appears to be anintermittentfault with the volume on the navigation.Sometimes it was very loud and other times you could barely hear it at all. The volume icon did not seem to work either. It has just been returned from the dealer with the volume on high but seemingly unadjustable.

I have been told by the delivery driver that the workshop told him to tell me that you can only adjust the volume when the unit is actually talking to you! Needless to say I am sceptical to say the least and insisted that he take it back and tell the workshop not to take me for an idiot.

Has anybody else had this type of problem or if your unit is working properly can you adjust the volume in a normal manner.

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
carytb said:
I have had what appears to be anintermittentfault with the volume on the navigation.Sometimes it was very loud and other times you could barely hear it at all. The volume icon did not seem to work either. It has just been returned from the dealer with the volume on high but seemingly unadjustable.

I have been told by the delivery driver that the workshop told him to tell me that you can only adjust the volume when the unit is actually talking to you! Needless to say I am sceptical to say the least and insisted that he take it back and tell the workshop not to take me for an idiot.

Has anybody else had this type of problem or if your unit is working properly can you adjust the volume in a normal manner.

Thanks

In fact I think your dealer was correct, if you look at the Maps & More PDF on page 65 it tells you exactly that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It works for me

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes - turn up the volume on the radio volume knob when the navigation voice is speaking - seems to be independent of the volume settings on the unit.Philip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts