Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try your local vw trade parts service. If they agree to sell to you (which they should if your nice) as they are trade only you should make a good saving over the dealer rrp. Just search for "vw TPS" and find your local branch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had mine stolen recently and went to my VW dealer and was quoted £352 for a replacement. More than what you pay when you pay for it as an optional extra (£275)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for info! my UP actually doesnt have this factory fitted though i got it delivered last night! gutted as it seemed such a great we toy for the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I couldn't live without mine, just a shame that people feel the need steal others belongings, especially when it is no use to anybody else!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry to hear that, thats absolutely disgusting people who do that! Hopefully karma captures him though!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi.
Can you not claim of your car inshurance.
Phillš—š—

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was livid, didn't damage my car in anyway to gain entry. They can do anything these days! I aren't claiming off my insurance because I am only 19 and passed end of September so my excess is £650! Managed to pay one from VW that had a 'spare' from a high up for a fraction of the price.. very lucky as they are £352 to buy otherwise.

Laura

·
Registered
252 Posts
If your car wasn't fitted with one from the factory, have you got the dash hole & pre wiring?

Unless VW have changed the spec recently, I didn't think the Up!s came prewired even though the Miis do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts