Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got maps and more included in my high up! It's good, don't get me wrong, but 9 times out of 10 the Bluetooth won't connect to my iPhone, so I have to turn the maps and more off then on again! And if the device is left in the holder when I turn the engine off! then get back in the car later and start it up, the sound plays out the maps own speakers and not the cars, so again needing to turn on and off! Any suggestions or similarities guys?

Thanks
Benny :) xxxx

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It's annoying when the music plays through the M&M speakers, but I haven't bothered to try to sort it out yet! So well be glad to hear the outcome of your question

P.S. I have no problems with Bluetooth connectivity Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
mine did that, sorted by installing latest software and doing a hard reset

Faultless now.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Also, make sure there is no muck on the pins that connect the unit to the stalk...it can bugger up the audio routing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Privatedoc said:
mine did that, sorted by installing latest software and doing a hard reset 

Faultless now.
sorry for being ignorant, but how would I go about doing that?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Benny, you install the navigon fresh application on your pc, then plug in the unit via its usb socket (instructions and lead in the m&m box) set up an account (free) and you can then update to the latest software. You can also buy the 2 yr map updates at a reduced price (£16 instead of £80) with the code on the documentation. (provided its a pc and not a mac....see countless threads regarding this!)

after that do a proper power-off (ie not a standby....press and hold the power button)

solved my issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts