Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just collected my up the other day ...more than happy with it....

But have just taken up the offer of fresh maps with navigon ...(no i didnt get the garmin version).
after all the usual ,register ,download, wait and hope etc...i was given 2 yrs worth of map downloads on each quarter.

Great ,until i noticed that i have be given 2012 and 2013.....not 2013 and 2014...

so 2 yrs worth becomes 1 year.....anbody else had the same issue ...or have i been cheated...

mind you it was only a £16 charge so its not going to stop me enjoying my time behind the wheel

cheers

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Knowing the speed that our roads system is upgraded I doubt much will change in two years. š š§š§

·
Registered
15 Posts
HiI did the same. The listing shows when the subscription is valid until. When you look at the listing of available maps it shows the 2012 versions and the 2013s. Maps are issued in "quarters" - Q2 for 2013 has just been released. Speed cam updates are released on the 20th of each month if subscribed to.
Don't know whether that helps or you have been robbed!
Regards
Philip

·
Registered
397 Posts
At least you managed to download something. As you will see elewhere on this Forum, I couldn't even manage that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts