Up Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
I have been driving a second hand up for a little over 2 months now. Kind of irregular bluetooth connection, but the music has been playing.
But now, the media option "maps/nav" on the "media" tap has disappeared?
I took this photo, after almost ripping it out. Does someone know how i can get it back? To me it seems like the M&M has been disconnected from the radio, but how?
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Gadget Audio equipment

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Try a factory reset, if you haven't already.

I don't know anything about these specific devices, but is the 'media' built in, or is it a plug-in SD card? If the latter, I'd take it out, reformat it and refill with music. If it's built-in, there may be corruption and there is possibly a means to erase and reload the data via a menu....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try a factory reset, if you haven't already.

I don't know anything about these specific devices, but is the 'media' built in, or is it a plug-in SD card? If the latter, I'd take it out, reformat it and refill with music. If it's built-in, there may be corruption and there is possibly a means to erase and reload the data via a menu....
I guess that would be an idea. I'll try it. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.