He is the coolest little shopping trolley around

·
Registered
122 Posts
Harry looks stunning - white isdefinitelythe colour to have

·
Registered
525 Posts
Harry doesn't look sick to me. Do you know what was wrong with him? ( glad he's looking so well though!)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yapmaul said:
Harry doesn't look sick to me. Do you know what was wrong with him? ( glad he's looking so well though!)
It was a sensor of some description but all fixed. They left it a little dirty in places and I think that actually it was a case of one of the staff using it for the weekend. It already had 18 miles on the clock. It now has 36. I just took it round to show to my dad which was the first drive I had in it.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
My car had 6 miles on the clock and I thought that was a lot!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mine had 5. I had fantasies of posting a picture of 0 miles on the clock but I guess it never happens. I'm glad 'serious fault' didn't really mean 'serious fault'!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I did wonder how it got 6 miles on the clock! Let alone 18.

I'm sure someone on here would know about such things

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
As long as it all works, then all's well that ends well :)

Looks lovely

·
Registered
142 Posts
Really nice looking up! especially in the South of England
sunshine. I am sure (by now) that the wait was worth it, and any grief you had
earlier is soon forgot.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

With regard to mileage, a few years ago I picked up a new
Golf showing 5 miles on the clock, but when I looked through the on-board
computer it stated 130 miles! Looks like the car was driven to the dealers then
they had clocked it (sorry I mean performed a mileage correction). As it was a
company car and by the end of the first week of ownership it had 1000 miles on
the clock anyway, I was not that bothered, but if it had been my up! I would
have been a bit annoyed.

·
Registered
532 Posts
White is nice, perhaps I should buy two ups. I'm generally not keen on white cars, but that one does look good.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well we did not get anything extra from them but hey Ho this is how it goes I guess. As for the car it is still under 50 miles and going well so far, slowly running it in.It will be doing a 500 mile round trip next week so be good to see how it does with that.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
mine had 9 miles on the clock when I got mine. i know they say that things have to be checked when it arrives at the dealers ie they drive it round a bit

harry looks in good shape tho! :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
willowaz said:
mine had 9 miles on the clock when I got mine. i know they say that things have to be checked when it arrives at the dealers ie they drive it round a bit

harry looks in good shape tho! :)

He is in good shape but just felt a bit like it had already had some playing with and there were minor dirt scuffs and marks on the inside of the car on door cards etc. But it is all fine now he will need his first bath pretty soon. Got the new mats on Wednesday and we are waiting for some clear sill protectors now. Dealer has now agreed to lower the price of the extra remote key for all our troubles but it is still not the best thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts