Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
As more people are getting there up! I was thinking if we could get a some of us together to have a look at each others cars and put some faces to user names

What you guys and girls think ? Edited by: Ian986

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am looking forward for meeting with others in the club.Just set up date,time and meeting point.I hope someone will turn up there.Good luck

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cool idea

What about at this years VDub Fest?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all

How's about Easter Sunday at Cobham services ? Kind of central and easy accessible from motorway

·
Registered
128 Posts
That would be a 400 mile round trip from Manchester

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just an idea, what about Brooklands Museum? Ifyou arrive before 9.30am on a Sunday you get a free breakfast(£6)included in your entry ticket for £12 to all the museums. I'm sure if wehave a word with the organisers we could park on the banked circuit for agroup photoshootor maybe better still UPs! underneath Concorde?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Brooklands - what a brilliant suggestion. One of the best days out for any petrol head.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
That just sold it to me! It sounds a great idea! I'm going to try an make it from Bolton!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi all

To be honest I am not worried about meeting at Brooklands I will go with the flow would 930 not be a bit early for people to travel quite far maybe we should get rough numbers first may be add your name to the list below

1 ian986 +1

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Are you still thinking easter time? That would be really perfect, just hope the "run for the boarder" meet (scottish meet) doesn't take place then because I really want to join that one

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Sorry posted above twice so just deleting it nowEdited by: Itzben

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Easter Sunday would be good I think and if people was traveling far they could make a weekend of it just a idea ! Anyway any more takers ?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just had a look at their events schedule and nothing on that weekend. It will be busy though, which means more Joe Publics to admire your Ups.

http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/index.php?/events/month/2013/03/

1 - 20 of 129 Posts