Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Mii Toca a few days ago and thought I'd share a few pics.

The Toca is the SE spec with the addition of rear parking sensors and the Seat Portable System. I added the spare wheel (essential I think) and emergency brake assist, which I haven't had the nerve to try out yet""¦!

First impressions are very positive. It's endearing little thing, great fun around town, and on a quick motorway test run with two passengers (neither of whom are any strangers to the burger van) it was fine with plenty of room for them both. It's still running in so I don't rev it too much, but the engine makes a great little growl when pulling away. My friends were quite surprised when i told them it was a 1 litre and told them about the mpg figures some people on here have been getting.

I thought the parking sensors might be a bit unnecessary, but I find myself constantly overestimating the size of the car so they have come in handy. Ditto the heated mirrors as we're still getting frosty mornings down here.

No quibbles so far. It's a shame the Mii doesn't have the Up!'s glossy dash and boot false floor but these are minor moans. So far, I'm delighted!

The icing on the cake is free insurance on the Toca - as is this is my first car (Zipcar member up to now) that has saved me a fair bit. I see the Skoda Citigo sport also has a free insurance offer on...

Anyway, meet Buttercup...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Aww buttercup! Looks very smart I like the yellow! Interior looks nice, but does it not have a glossy dash?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Very nice. It's a pity that VW don't offer some brighter colours. As they are made in the same factory it shouldn't be too hard.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Allybasher said:
Very nice. It's a pity that VW don't offer some brighter colours. As they are made in the same factory it shouldn't be too hard. 
I agree I'm sure they could of done the yellow and that dark orange the mii has, also the green from skoda, but I suppose them colours are skoda or seat colours if you get me like specially for them

·
Registered
811 Posts
10 years ago my brother had a bright yellow Lupo, so VW used to be more adventurous.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Lol vw could of done a better on colours lol!!

Another thing I love the title of this thread, when someone replies on it and I get an email it makes me chuckle!! (Sad I know!)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Itzben said:
Lol vw could of done a better on colours lol!!

I've noticed that VW like a lot of car manufacturers are going more conservative with their colour choices. It's nice to see SEAT are going for more bold colours, it makes them stand out from the usual colours!.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice one! I pick my mii up on Tuesday can't wait, already seen her when I popped into the dealer on Thursday. I've also gone for the toca but in white I also added the spare wheel.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lovely car!! I noticed you have the air set to recirculate in your photo.. My up was set to that when I picked it up, and the windows kept misting up.. Lol.. Just thought I would mention it in case you didn't know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it took me a day to notice that. Also the car was running on fumes when I left the dealers, I was worried I wouldn't make the petrol station...

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's been many years since the Seat brand last sold cars here in OZ. It's too bad!

Great looking Mii!Especiallygreatcolorchoice. I love the alloys too. They kinda remind me of pin wheels or windmill blades.

Edited by: up_take87

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice to see another Mii on the road :). Love the colour as well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts