Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone had to be first and it is December 1st so :

Merry Christmas to all my new friends on the VW UP! forum.

Whenever I go online I always have a look to see what's happening here, it's a friendly place with a good mix of young and old.

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas and have a great 2014

DerekEdited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Merry Chrimbo Derkie54!! Also everyone else

·
Registered
851 Posts
My Christmas pressie to myself is a new up - though it won't be until March - so it'll be somewhat belated. Anyone else on their 2nd or 3rd up yet? I know some people have bought a his and hers pair. My missus thought a 1 litre engine was just too small, so she went for a 1.2 litre Micra - so no his and hers ups for us.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ive bought my self the chrome mirror covers (that is on the white/black special editions) for christmas! Older members on here may know I've wanted them since I've had my up and I was just browsing flebay the other night and found them £50 + £1.50 postage from Listers so I snapped em up got them yesterday and fitted today! I'm finally happy lol

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just 3 replies !
Come on I know you're friendlier than that.
I could offer a prize for the best reply we'll see !!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Merry Christmas one and all!!
The discussions on here are helpful and useful and also can cause arguments..
But that's why it's like one big family because you have young to old.. The regulars.. The shy ones and the cheeky chappys!!
Such a good friendly bunch overall!!

Let's see what 2014 has installed for us!!

Ps. Don't forget to wear your Christmas hat this year!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Merry Chrimbo all!

How about posting a pic of your up decorated for Xmas, bit of tinsel, fairy lights or Christmas decs etc?? best pic could win a prize of some sort!

·
Registered
296 Posts
My Up getting a Christmas treat - after midnight service on Christmas Eve - run home and then at 10:00 on Christmas Day taking it north to Inverness for a couple of nights - let it see some wonderful scenery. It will not be decorated - but I just might wear my Christmas Pudding jumper - I fill it to exactly the right shape!
Happy Christmas all.Edited by: ospreywatcher

·
Registered
14 Posts
Merry xmas to one and all really enjoy the various posts on the forum my new High up is on order but will not be ready to collect until late febuary early march so trying to be patient also 2014 will mean that I wiill be eligable for free TV licence so whoopee new car and free TV

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hypnotic golfer said:
Merry xmas to one and all really enjoy the various posts on the forum my new High up is on order but will not be ready to collect until late febuary early march so trying to be patient also 2014 will mean that I wiill be eligable for free TV licence so whoopee new car and free TV

And free prescriptions I assume

·
Registered
14 Posts
yes of course Darkie I forgot that must admit I have to use them every month the joys of old age

on the subject of my order for the high up it is now in the build process so maybe it will arrive before march ???? can others say how long they had to wait once the build process began on their order

·
Registered
448 Posts
May I add my Christmas best wishes to you all, and thank you for your input. Serious information and jovial banter makes for me a great forum.

A Happy and Healthy new year to one and all.

Go well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
And the very best to you and yours happy Xmas and a wonderful new year

and to all of you Happy UP owners have a great one eat drink and be merry but do not drive whilst doing so

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Merry Christmas to all forum members and a Happy New Year. We have a good mix of serious and not so serious contributions and long may it continue. Keep driving safely and responsibly.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Might not get the chance to post for a couple of days - so Merry Christmas to everyone and a 'guid New Year to ane an a'.
Let our Ups keep us smiling.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Happy Christmas everyone.

I've met some really good people on here

I've had toothache just in time but it seems to be fixed now fingers crossed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts