Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone know what the photo below is of? It dropped off my up today but not sure where it has come from?
Edited by: ralston242

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Bottom part looks like a push-on clip, if you find where it came from, might just clip back on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, no part number on it anywhere. I'll take it in to the dealer and the weekend and see if they can get it put back on to wherever it came from

·
Registered
448 Posts
lumsdot said:
Engine mount
I know our engines are small....but really!

Having been an engineer all of my working life it is obvious to me that it is a Sproget bracket from a Foo Foo valve.

Go well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like a shipping clip from the boat trip..... in which case it shouldn't have been there in the first place..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi. It is a clip on the heat shield that holds the gear cables in place. Mine fell off too one morning. You can easily drive without it. I kept mine and asked the dealer to put it back on, when I went for 45000 km service.

You can see on the picture attached of the heat shield, where it is positioned. My heat shield was changed on warranty, because the mounts broke. A common known problem here in Denmark. Mine was the third they replaced that day. The new one should be stronger.
Edited by: knjdk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts