Up Owners Club banner
401 - 406 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Folks

Just received one of the three strut braces I ordered.

Micky

Hi Micky,

Hope you're enjoying the exhaust - looks very nice, can't wait to here the difference.

Digging up a bit of old ground here but have you found anywhere that does a rear anti roll/sway bar for the Up?

I can only find a front one from H&R, which is weird because I thought this would only exacerbate the understeer issue?

Cheers,
T

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #404 ·
Hi Micky,

Hope you're enjoying the exhaust - looks very nice, can't wait to here the difference.

Digging up a bit of old ground here but have you found anywhere that does a rear anti roll/sway bar for the Up?

I can only find a front one from H&R, which is weird because I thought this would only exacerbate the understeer issue?

Cheers,
T
Hi Tom

Sorry for the delay in replying to your message.

I haven't found any rear anti roll bar either ;)

M

·
Registered
96 Posts
I haven't found any rear anti roll bar either ;)
Hi Micky,

Ah that's a shame.

Just so you're aware; I contacted H&R and Whiteline and neither of them have one or are interested in developing one. I guess I'll have to make do with a rear strut brace instead.

Also, following on from the ECU chat earlier,m I've just seen this video about installing an aftermarket ECU on a little Japanese kei truck where there isn't a readily available base map (like the up gti). Looks like it's not as straightforward as we thought...

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
Hi Folks

Just to let you know that I have sent the main section of the exhaust system to Zircotec for them to apply the Performance White Thermal Barrier coating.

Should have positive news next week on the JRZ system.

Micky

401 - 406 of 406 Posts