Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered this direct from Schuco in Germany, the model makers. They're available from the German and Belgian VW online shops but they don't accept payments from overseas. IMO an excellent model considering it's only 1/43 scale, with sunroof, correct wheels etc (in my case). It's available in all the factory up! colours - what more could you wish for! ‚¬52.90 including post and packing.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hmm, isn't that a bit expensive? I've been hunting the same model on ebay for weeks, couldn't find much lower price there either

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got a Skoda Citigo 1:43 scale for £18.99 = £4 p&p off ebay made by a company called ABREX. They had loads of versions available - different colours and 3 and 5 door models - check them out they might do UP!s as well.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Eh, I've given up and ordered the Schuco model. Arrived today. I have to say, it's a pleasant surprise, the amount of details is great.
There is interior rear view mirror and all mirrors have metal surface so they're really reflective, gear shift stick, pedals, air vents, even red seat belt buckles on rear seats! Doors don't open, but the wheels rotate. The steering wheel is on the left side, as it should be
and correctly contains 'vw' logo in the middle, very miniature 'up!' text at the bottom, blinker and wiper switches on the sides... maybe I shouldn't be so surprised, but I haven't seen a model so nice yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts