Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is Mii pronounced? Is it "my" or "m i i" or "m2"

I'm seeing lots out on the roads and me and the mrs are not sure what to announce when we spot one..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
I always thought it was pronounced "me" I now mii isn't anything like "me" but I may be wrong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
it's prounounced Me I think

Like the Nintendo Wii is Wee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, we never even thought of that way of saying it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
I went to look at one of these and they car salesman definitely called it a me - as someone said about like a Wiiii


Someone called up car an Uppy today
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
Yep 'Me' some good offers on the Mii at the moment including the Mii Toca, Bristol Street Motors are offering a sport for £160 deposit £160 a month.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
jezyg said:
Yep 'Me' some good offers on the Mii at the moment including the Mii Toca, Bristol Street Motors are offering a sport for £160 deposit £160 a month.

Problem is, the Mii is very close to the Up! on pricing, whereas the CityGo is less. The Seat and Skoda brands tend to depreciate faster than the VW badge, as they are perceived as 'budget' brands, therefore you'd either buy a Skoda or VW. If you're on a PCP, you'd be better off with an Up!, as it's far more likely it will be worth as much, if not more, than the final balloon payment at the end of the 3-year term.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
I went to look at the Mii after I had seen the VW and looks wise I thought the Mii and their city car looked like something from yesteryear! and sure enough so did a car reviewer think the same, he said the Mii looked circa 1992
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Sue.Lemonade said:
I went to look at the Mii after I had seen the VW and looks wise I thought the Mii and their city car looked like something from yesteryear! and sure enough so did a car reviewer think the same, he said the Mii looked circa 1992

I think the Beetle, Mini and Fiat 500 all look a bit like cars from yesteryear. Good job they're all modern underneath!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
shakotanVIP said:
jezyg said:
Yep 'Me' some good offers on the Mii at the moment including the Mii Toca, Bristol Street Motors are offering a sport for £160 deposit £160 a month.

Problem is, the Mii is very close to the Up! on pricing, whereas the CityGo is less. The Seat and Skoda brands tend to depreciate faster than the VW badge, as they are perceived as 'budget' brands, therefore you'd either buy a Skoda or VW. If you're on a PCP, you'd be better off with an Up!, as it's far more likely it will be worth as much, if not more, than the final balloon payment at the end of the 3-year term.

Yep exactly why ended up with a Take up! and not a Mii S A/C, Mii was the same on a 42 month agreement as the up! was on a 36 month agreement both with similar discount amounts.

Citigo Elegance is the best value IMO at 10K fr the 60ps and same spec as the High up! then £400 more for the 75ps lump.

I am looking to get a five door High up! in Sept as still works out cheaper than a Mii Sport.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top