Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, thought I'd post in here as I've made a couple of other posts without an intro...

I have a white 62 plate Mii SE with the Seat Portable System fitted, bought 2nd hand in April with 12k on the clock. It's already at nearly 17k as I do a 58 mile round trip in it commuting every week day.

All in all it seems to be a great little car, everybody seems to like it and I'm rather enjoying it as well :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the forum, TurboTomato.

Glad to hear you're enjoying that Mii.

Nice spec with the SE, especially with the SEAT Portable System.

We've got a Mii ecomotive with the SPS. It's got plenty of kit and is fun, fun, fun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
White seems a popular colour.
I haven't checked with the instruction book in any detail having the car for less than a week but I wondered whether the navigation system confined itself to just the UK and N. Ireland or whether it stretches into Europe, and, if it doesn't ,whether it can be upgraded.
Additionally, how difficult is it to change the tungsten day running lights to led and what the cost might be.
Tonio

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Thanx for the photo, Turbo Tomato!
Gives a good impression how your Mii looks like!
I love the white up!s/Miis/CitiGos because they stress the form of the car.
I didn't take white as I never wash my cars ...

@ Tonio: Haven't changed the country so far, but there are about 25 countries in the M&M. Not all countries theoretically available as meanwhile the flash card inside is too small for all available countries.
You can choose the countries (and add-ons) via Garmin/Navigon "FRESH". I don't have the Ukrain, Rumania and some other countries on my M&M as I don't think I will drive there with my up! ...

CHECK ALL BOOKLETS! There should be a booklet which not only says where to download FRESH.
It also contains 80% Off map upgrades (within 2 years). You have to buy the upgrade 30 days after you first connected M&M to your car. I don't have Paypal - but a colleague of mine. He payed for me (and I gave him the 20 Euro for the 2 years free update).

Well; in Germany the talk with the Police concerning LED lights in the up!
costs much more than the lights ...

·
Registered
88 Posts
tonio said:
Additionally, how difficult is it to change the tungsten day running lights to led and what the cost might be.
Tonio

I just had to change my running lights after a bulb blew. Very simple job, the bulbs are in a plastic holder that you unscrew from behind. Five minute job and I'm hamfisted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts