Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Mii Sport at the local dealer today and first impressions are:

...looks better in the flesh, esp' the nose. The 'straight' side windows in dark tinted glass looked nice as well. Pictures of the nose look a bit iffy but on the red car we saw today the black plastic grille and other detailing looked really nice and worked well.

...I think the boot treatment ie half glass and half metal possibly looks better than the up! Would need to see them side by side though to make my mind up fully.

...rear light treatment looks great and is very modern.

...interior looked pretty much the same as an up! The standard grey dash looked nice too.

...priced at just under £10k the Mii Sport is a competitor to the High up! The Mii has sport suspension which the High up! does not. The Mii does not have M&M or heated front seats.

...the salesman said that the infotainment system (M&M) was available FOC until Sept 1st.

...he also said there was only a 6 week lead time (guaranteed!) from order to receipt. Not sure how believable that is.

Overall a v.nice car. To me looks as good as an up! Better Half thinks the up! still shades it. Whatever, the Mii looks an awful lot better in real life than the web/press pic's.

Edited by: VWXYZ

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
If we all liked the same things, the world would be a boring place, I say variety is the spice of life so go for it!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Privatedoc said:
If we all liked the same things, the world would be a boring place, I say variety is the spice of life so go for it!

Oh no! Not changing our minds - our High up! is due to be built W28.

Was just saying that the Mii is very nice too.

·
Registered
432 Posts
That's my impression, too. There's very little difference between the three sisters. I like the Mii's headlights. It's going to come down to badge allegiance and whether the price difference counts or not.

·
294 Posts
I've not seen one yet but keen to see one in real life just to compare myself.

I don't think the price difference is enough to pick over the VW so would come down to personal taste over looks I would say. That and whether you want to drive a car named after a Nintendo Wii character

1 - 5 of 5 Posts