Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How far do you get per lite/ gallon?

Just checked my Milage book two months after buying my Up and it says i have driven less than 18 km per liter.
Is that normal or am I just a crap driver ? ;)

17,6 km/L to precise
Edited by: AndreasDK

·
Registered
164 Posts
AndreasDK said:
How far do you get per lite/ gallon?

Just checked my Milage book two months after buying my Up and it says i have driven less than 18 km per liter.
Is that normal or am I just a crap driver ? ;)

17,6 km/L to precise
How many kilometers has Your UP!?

My last average, going home from my work was (with a speed between 80 and 120 km/hour):

·
Registered
21 Posts
According to our maps and more we average just about 18-20 km per liter.. ˜Š drove a 8 hour trip to Sweden last winter and we averaged 20-22 km per liter

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juan37

How do you get the display to show km/L?

Mine shows outside temp / time and total km / the trip counter.
If i Want to see L/100km it has to be on the maps and more, which is annoying as I loose the navigation then.

·
Registered
75 Posts
AndreasDK said:
Juan37

If i Want to see L/100km it has to be on the maps and more, which is annoying as I loose the navigation then.
The trip computer in our High Up!s is integrated into the instruments cluster. There we have the two trip computers, each with instant and average consumption, external temp, coolant temp, clock, distance, instant and average speed and maybe I'm forgetting about something.

Argentinian Up!s show km/l because it is the default standard for consumption units in our country. But many people is getting used to l/100km due to the amount of european cars we have. So for example my dad is used to km/l, while i'm used to l/100km like it shows in my A4. The only way to change it to l/100km on the Up! is via a Vag-Com VCDS cable, as I did.

·
Registered
164 Posts
AndreasDK said:
Juan37

You can change the data to display with the 2 buttons at the end of the wiper command and at the bottom of it You can find other 2 buttons (1 is the reset). See the manual for more specific details of Your car version.

Regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts