Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to say, I come on here frequently and read quite a few of the messages,

I'm intrigued to find out what mileage people Up's have done so far and if there have been any major issues.

I owned a 60 bhp Take up since the end of February last year and touch wood and after 14,000 miles and one service I'm happy to say I report no problems.

It's one of he best commuter cars out there and although economy could be better, looking forward to a diesel version!!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
11000 miles now had it 14 months, no faults so far other than a minor trim rattle that i live with. Plan to keep long term so using premium fuel and taking good care of it cosmetically.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Have done 3,000 since 1st November - bought myself an oil change at 1,500 - and am using Shell V-power unleaded as I intend keeping car long term. No problems so far - Averaging somewhere in the low to mid-50s overall. But I cover a mixture of motorway and town driving with forays into the Highlands with single track roads which are not good for fuel consumption figures. But happy with the mileage I am getting.

·
Registered
957 Posts
13000 miles in 7 months and happy with the UP.
Will probably buy another when the time comes so that says it all.

·
Registered
128 Posts
8450 miles , no problems and very happy.
Consumption between 43.6 mpg over three weeks and 63.9 on long runs over five days. Overall 55.6.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
16 months and 35,000 miles on mine.....just love it to bits.

Mrs privatedoc has 14 months and 21,000 miles done....again loves it!

Reckon when the 3 yr mark comes round we will NOT turn them over but pass them to our sons and get more!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Excellent car all round, mpg varies from 48.5/49.5 in winter to 52-ish in summer. Difficult to tell if winter tyres make any appreciable difference to winter mpg as the weather this winter (with winter tyres) has not been as cold as last (when I had normal tyres). MPG was measured accurately by topping up the tank and calculating every tankful, M & M is about 10% optimistic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts