Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I should hopefully collecting my new UP! in the next few days I was wondering how many miles yours had on it when you collected from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Mine had 6 miles.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. That gives me an idea of what to expect.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mine had 8. Much the same as everyone else

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
13 but my dealer told me all the staff had a go in it as it was the 1st asg they had taken delivery of!! Certain words not to be repeated on here to be polite went through my mind!

·
Registered
153 Posts
we had 6 on the showroom floor and 7 after they had filled the tank

·
Registered
957 Posts
9 miles on mine but gone up a bit to 17000 now !

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine was truly low it had 0km showing when i picked it up from the Autostadt, even the guy showing me around my UP could not believe it.. he switched back and forth from the Main mileage and the trip meter. and had 0.6km on the trip. So almost 1km.. I was shocked, as was he LOL. normally a few km's on them...5 months on I have 10350km on the clock... Great car.. love it.

Edited by: GarethB

·
Registered
448 Posts
7 miles on mine. They must have driven the long way around the shipping port.

Go well.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
6 on mine, now nearly 42,000 !!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
The wife's had 7 ,Miles./ Mine had 4 Miles.
phill

·
Registered
171 Posts
Itzben said:
13 but my dealer told me all the staff had a go in it as it was the 1st asg they had taken delivery of!!
Also 13, but my dealer told me all of the staff had a go in it as it was the first with City emergency braking they had taken delivery of!

Glad it worked.<mytubeelement =""bundle":"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","":"","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_suped_on_your_browser":"No notification style suped on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_suped":"Not Suped","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for__site":"Click to enable for site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock or similar extension is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null,"prefs":"desktopNotification":true,"Notification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":true,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"large","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true" ="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement =""loadBundle":true" ="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

·
Registered
448 Posts
+2/3 e said:
Itzben said:
13 but my dealer told me all the staff had a go in it as it was the 1st asg they had taken delivery of!!
Also 13, but my dealer told me all of the staff had a go in it as it was the first with City emergency braking they had taken delivery of!

Glad it worked.

So are we all
Imagine the scenario if it had not worked
Sales person demolishing the showroom wall with a customers car!!

You do have a proven car though. Enjoy!

Go well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts