Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just curious to see how many miles per tank you are all getting with the 60 bhp Up.
Cheers GREG

·
Registered
811 Posts
About 350 depending how much I thrash it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Average is between 370 and 380 but I've only had car in colder months so improve in summer. It equates to low 50's mpg and i'm ok with that despite it being below what I expected.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Glad someone posted this...Had my Highup for 5 Months now...filled it up for the first time Friday..done 290 miles so far on this tank all motorway and I have just over 1/4 tank left..I need to get 370 from tank.. That will give me 50.97 to the mile

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've only just got mine but I'm curious to see what I'll get too.

Bearing in mind that I only ever expect to see about 80% of the quoted combined figure anyway (blame right foot, but also hilly locale), and that only after the engine has loosened up somewhat (10-15k miles), I'm expecting about 40-45 MPG initially, hopefully rising to about 50 MPG in time.

Anything north of 350 miles between fill-ups would do me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Rickenbacker said:
I've got a couple of thousand on clock now but mpg is the same as when it was new

Yeah, my experience of new cars is that they take about 8-10k to start loosening up then gradually improve until about 20k miles when optimal MPG is reached.

Shame that on a 3yr PCP that's only 6 months before it's handed back!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm doing about 15K a year so I should get my money's worth then

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just completed my first brim to brim and got 360 miles to the light came on.Worked out at 51 mpg.
Not too bad for a 500 mile car and a couple days heavy snow commute

·
Registered
587 Posts
Getting around 370-400 miles to a tank of mainly urban driving. Recent cold weather has hit mpg by around 4mpg on my commute.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts