Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

Now I have been reading alot of topics and gotten to know some of you via the posts that you have in here

I have finally created my account, and thus have joined the others in here waiting for their little wonder

A little about myself: My name is Peter, i'm 25 years old and I work as a mechanic at Mercedes-Benz in Hørsholm, in Denmark. I live with my gf Michelle in Copenhagen, and I have ordered my Up! in late august, and have an aprox delivery date for december 3rd.
such a gruesome loooong wait ahed

But well, sometimes the wait and the anticapation is a big part of the whole experience

At the moment I am driving a Mazda 323f 2.0 Sportive / Protege 5 who is a gas gustler on the highway that I use to and from work! So i'm looking forward to getting my little eco racer

Thanks for your time, i'm looking forward to showing u all my car, and my little projects I have planed

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe a bit yeah, but all cars are built up a little bit different both in top and bottom! Plus This is my own car, and it never gets trivial to nurse / upgrade your own car ;)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Peder-Dingo said:
Hehe a bit yeah, but all cars are built up a little bit different both in top and bottom! Plus This is my own car, and it never gets trivial to nurse / upgrade your own car ;)
So reveal some of your more outrageous plans then!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome.

My husband is just a little bit obsessed with Copenhagen. He has never been, but is a keen cyclist and is always on forums and watching videos about cycling in Copenhagen

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi those motorwayjourneys are such a pleasure in the up I love it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, besides lowering it, i'm going to dismount the front emblem, sand it down and paint it black, my Up! is going to be tornado red, so i'm going for that red / black theme. Dark tinted windows in the rear, and a strip in the top of the windscreen, 16" OZ Racing Superturismo matte black and red accent rims, remove all emblems from the rear, installing custom wheelarch (i think its called) protectors, found a danish company who molds them in plastic with perfect fit.
white / blue numberplate illumination and HID blueish light in the foglights :)

Thats all the plans for the moment, if any of you have seen black sill protectors I would be glad to hear from you :)

@ Bugbabe : Copenhagen is a fenomenal place to ride your bike, not just in the city center, but also the surburban areas are very cyclist oriented.. I've heard that every day cyclists in Cph commute over 1 million kilometers :eek: it's crazy... Personally i'm gonna drive Copenhagen thin, in my Up! then my girlfriend can use the bike

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I went to copenhagen a couple of years ago... its really a lovely place...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts