Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wll now that Monday is done! What did everyone get up to this weekend?

Friday - pizza and film night at home with Hubby
Saturday - opening new ISA at bank, shopping, and sorting the inlaws new TV out
Sunday - trying to sort the wilderness that is my garden out, followed by roast dinner!

A real rock and roll life!

Edited by: Towjo

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Friday: Sat and watched telly and had home made pizza (Gluten free)
Saturday: Took a drive to kirkcudbright (stuck my gopro camera to Dug) then drove to friends for chinese take away.
Sunday: House work followed by catching up on doctor who.

Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Working for me! :-/ although unusually Monday has brought me cheer, as I've discovered work definitely owe me money. I couldn't care less that they should have payed it me every month for the last 4 years, as I've never had it, so I've never missed it. However I do care that this months pay packet wil probably bigger than any I'll ever get! :-D
Wheels and air lows, here I come!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Davec86 said:
Working for me! :-/ although unusually Monday has brought me cheer, as I've discovered work definitely owe me money. I couldn't care less that they should have payed it me every month for the last 4 years, as I've never had it, so I've never missed it. However I do care that this months pay packet wil probably bigger than any I'll ever get! :-D
Wheels and air lows, here I come!
Nice one mate, back pay is the best. :)Edited by: Towjo

·
Registered
811 Posts
We had a cracking weekend in the sunshine. The Up related highlight was a run to Tissington in the Peak District which involved driving through a foot deep ford. The Up makes a good bow wave.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Friday evening:- Got stuck at work till 8 isn, went home in a mood and stayed in a mood lolSaturday:- Work at 6, the lad I was suppose to be working with didn't turn in so had the day to myself (great fun NOT) fitting 2 large bedrooms, never done on my own before but went rather well and thought of it as good experience!
Sunday:- Washed ice cube (my up!) took the missus shopping then in the afternoon washed 3 of my mates cars and made a tidy weekend profit!

so looking back over it not a bad weekend as sunday made up for sat and fri evening

·
Registered
187 Posts
Friday - Got home from work drank4 1/2bottles wine wiv me sis!!!Saturday - Went out for the day to Blackpool then to Sheffield Meadowhall then at night went to my mates in Blackburn
Sunday - Went shopping in Bolton then we went to Ikea in Warrington then out for a meal and drinks at night

.......so a pretty quiet 1 really for a Manc haha!!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
streakypaws said:
Friday - Got home from work drank4 1/2bottles wine wiv me sis!!!Saturday - Went out for the day to Blackpool then to Sheffield Meadowhall then at night went to my mates in Blackburn
Sunday - Went shopping in Bolton then we went to Ikea in Warrington then out for a meal and drinks at night

.......so a pretty quiet 1 really for a Manc haha!!!

went shopping in Bolton?! pffft you couldn't of stayed long for 2 reasons!

1- Parking is so expensive
2- Theres f all there unless you want a bank or a coffee!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Haha Itzben ure dead rite!!! However we did have 2 go 2 toys r us at Trinity so we REALLY got to splash out hahaha lol!!! :)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
All that said, meadowhall is nice tho :)
I miss wine! Just reading that makes me want to get stuck into a bottle! I'd never manage 4 1/2 tho! Ones nearly enough for me these days! Haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wine...mmmm.
Will not drink in a school night. I will not drink on a school night!

Save my alcohol units for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I find with wine once opened I must finish it and seeing as though I'm the only one who likes it I do enjoy lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
The only problem is there never seems 2 b enough wine in a bottle hahaha!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Helpful lot aren't we
I've just got a beer....so go and crack a bottle
Life is too short.
Go well.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm up at 5.30 and am normally dry in the week. I have got to have a glass of red wine now. I will blame you in the morning!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'll take the blame....a glass of red is good for your blood......so I'm really doing you a favour

Enjoy and Go well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I.m Happy....you will be soon..heheheh
Go well.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts