Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watch up for M&M software upgrade ... lost previous routes + cannot yet re-establish bluetooth connection to cell phone

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
sorry, i dont get what youre trying to say in this post.... that since the m+m upgrade youve lost routes and blutooth connectivity?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
correct; all destinations and routes set up before software upgrade were lost after upgrade; similarly, before upgrade bluetooth connection to mobile was immediate + painless; after upgrade it took several protracted sessions to find phone or vice-versa; still it is an Apple iPhone 3S not renowned for compatibility; as for voice recognition don't expect too much ... if anything at all

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's right.
ALL the settings, paired phones & phonebooks, saved destinations ... are gone after the software update. I have also noticed the same bluetooth connection issue with my HTC Desire S (Android 2.3.5) phone (no problems at all before the upgrade).

·
Registered
677 Posts
I upgraded mine the other day and its all working fine! i have an iPhone 4S and still connects no problem. You might need to do a wee restore and try again!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have completely switched it off(/on) once again and now it works like a charm. Recognizes and connects with the phone instantly every time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts