Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Up! :) will add more shots when we get a chance to. Its a fun little car with major character and love the design, feel, shape, size, everything. :)

Move Up: Bluemotion Move Up!

Just got these today, they arrived on the day we bought the car, but were not home to recieve it. But our dealer sent these over to say thanks for the car purchase and trust all is well.. :) thought it was a nice touch and share it on here as part of the experience. Great team at Windrush!

Edited by: MoreUP

·
Registered
142 Posts
Really nice pics, thanks for posting, good contrastof colours in the first pictureGlad you are enjoying the car.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
lookls ace, im glad to see youre enjoying her :)

cant wait to see the inside (once youve cleaned her)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lovely looking car and great pics. Same model as I've chosen but I went for the light blue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a blast! The engine is a little grunty, sounds sometimes a little diesel-ish at times but has a lot of GO! and smooth driving. Gear box is great, power steering, handling.... can't complain :) Though I do hate dust! hehehe

Look forward to your cab and pics when it arrives!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Sounds like a really great drive, but will have to wait just a bit longer for mine as I found out tonight it's been knocked back from build week 20 to 21.

Glad your loving yours though

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More of the front... in our back yard.

Rear seats, very comfy and trim is neat.

Tried to get the flash to capture the spec in the dash pearl black...

Interior...

And just the rear shot.. :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks great, and you managed to get the speckle in the black dash. whole thing looks nice and clean and shiney!

·
Registered
215 Posts
wow what a lovely gesture from your dealer ¥ i just hope one day i will get the bloody car ...REDDITCH VW ...Hhmmm not so good.... think they lost my number
have to keep ringing them

·
Registered
315 Posts
Is that your dirty white van in the background. Hopeyour up! never looks that grubby.

Seriously.... Nice pictures and your dealer seems like a nice chap/chappess. I got a very small box of chocolates, which I passed on to my partner, who in turn passed them on to her grandchildren, so I have no idea what they were like.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rust bucket at the back is the gardeners little greenhouse/greencar emphasis on the green!! it is just for his tools and mower and so on... :) not mine!

Edited by: MoreUP

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
littleredcar said:
wow what a lovely gesture from your dealer ¥ i just hope one day i will get the bloody car ...REDDITCH VW ...Hhmmm not so good.... think they lost my number
have to keep ringing them
Hi there! sorry to hear that :( Trust things pick up and change for the better, some places have good training and customer care, but do make a note of it, we have a questionnaire to fill in about service so when you get yours you can highlight the issues. Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts