Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a High up! and i paid £14300 for it, well, actually 13300 because the dealer discounted £1000 off it, still, I know this is a lot for one, as I know you can get a brand new up for about £8000 at the lowest, how much have you all paid for your up's?
Edited by: Danny7

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ticked all apart from drivers assistance pack and sport pack, but i have the body kit with spoiler, motorway stripe and upsilon wheels and chrome rear strip. Upload photos of yours too, id quite like to see everyone elses!

·
Registered
167 Posts
My total was £14,280.00. This is for a High UP! BMT 75PS and includes: sport pack, panoramic roof, leather look interior, door sills protectors, rear window strip, and full body kit which is on back order, luggage compartment liner, autoglym lifeshine, sound pack and 3 yr service plan.Edited by: GPVG26

·
Registered
532 Posts
12.5 no sunroof or sports pack.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I paid £11,580 cash for my up! White. I got the sensor pack; proper spare wheel and cruise control etc. The only thing I didn't get on it was the sunroof, which is no good to me as I have skin cancer already, and a baldy bonce which suffers in the sun. I also got the Autoglym pack for free because I kicked up about the time it was taking to deliver, compared to the time which was promised to deliver.

So I can't understand how you have paid £14,000 for yours Danny7.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
£23,000.( for two up whites!)

Spec as below

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
God, mine feels expensive now! I paid £10.5k for a Move Up! 60ps with M&M, sound and winter pack, spare wheel, Supaguard, service plan, roof bars and a bike rack.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
About 14k...

·
Registered
619 Posts
My Up White was £11300 + £50 for the spare (alloy) wheel and jack. I thought this price was bordering on the expensive for such a small car. The only option I would have went for was the cruise control - perhaps next time.

I also got the service plan for free - this offer was only available, according to my dealer, until the end of March.

Edited by: luckyjimmy

·
Registered
532 Posts
Your £50.00 spare is alloy?

·
Registered
619 Posts
ducatikid said:
Your £50.00 spare is alloy?

Yes, it is a full size Classic style alloy wheel the same as those fitted to the Up White as standard.

I had placed an order for an Up White with a spare wheel and, after a couple of weeks, my dealer called to say he could get a car early. The difference in specification was that the car did not come with a spare wheel. However the dealer said he would supply one with the tyre wrench etc.

The spare turned out to be a full sized alloy, as described above. I suspect the dealer just pulled the wheel, literally, off another car when I went to collect my vehicle! Also Maps & More was missing but, when I pointed this out, the salesman miraculously produced one after a discussion with the sales manager. So, somewhere, there is an Up White driving around with one wheel missing and no Maps & More.

·
Registered
532 Posts
You lucky person!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts