Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trading up my move for a high in the new year and so will have M&M for the first time. If i'm on a familiar journey and don't need the sat nav, what would be the most interesting/fun screen to have on display?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Think blue even though I don't understand it maybe because I have asg? I dont know Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I made this screen saver for mine.. 8o)

·
Registered
78 Posts
perksm said:
Love to know how you did that?...

The Maps and More handbook does cover this at point 12.5.2 (Background for the screensaver)

As the handbook mentions, it's not a standard feature, you have to install it via Navigon Fresh.

While you're doing that, I suggest also installing the note-making software (this turns the screen into a Post-It note that you can write on - useful for making those "of the moment" notes when you haven't a pen to hand.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Incidentally, you'll only get that screen when you turn off the unit whilst it's still plugged in; if you're in the car and driving, and you've plugged in your M&M unit then why would you not want one of the standard displays?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just to be frivolous ( not like me I know ) but my favourite screen is...you have reached your destination...Then I can go indoors and have a beer

Go well.

·
Super Moderator
1,492 Posts
christgill said:
Incidentally, you'll only get that screen when you turn off the unit whilst it's still plugged in; if you're in the car and driving, and you've plugged in your M&M unit then why would you not want one of the standard displays?
If you 'quick press' the power button on the top of the unit whilst its in the car, it will switch to screensaver, but its not turned off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts