Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I right in thinking that the move Up! Wheel trims are different than the take Up! versions?
My take up trims are fine (actually really like them, never liked a wheel trim before!) but I think the move Up! has white insert on the vw badge is that right? If so where could I get my hands on some?
Thanks in advance, O wise forum-ites.

·
Registered
235 Posts
It will probably be too early to get the Move up! trims from eBay etc. so your only solution will probably be a VW dealer - but they are expensive!

The coloured mirrors are caps, but for most cars they are normally supplied in primer so that they can be painted to match various colours. If this is the case, it may be easier (and cheaper) to paint your existing mirrors - if yours have a textured finish, they will just require a suitable primer filler to make them smooth before applying colour.

·
Registered
587 Posts
As said above you are looking at £45 for a set of wheel trims from a dealer minimum.

As for the caps they are currently £29 a side primed to be painted. The only ones that actually stick on are the chrome mirror capsapparentlyabout £172
just waiting to see if the identical SEAT versions will be cheaper as sometimes SEAT spares come in cheaper than VW for an identical part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts