Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone do me a huge favour and link me to the super white MTEC headlights/sidelights, I've been looking for a week and cant find them.

I found and bought the MTEC super white fog lights so now I want the headlights to match.

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Just a suggestion, I bought some Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold edition this week. They are awesome! At 17.99 from amazon well worth a go too. Super white, super bright, and extra cool points for being a limited run, dipped in 24 carat gold :D
The MTEC fogs are great though aren't they?!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do they run the same colour as the MTEC fogs though? dont want them to be different colours haha
the dipped in gold bit sounds interesting though!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'll take a photo of mine, and upload it. The NBs have blue glass too, so yet look the same off. I think it works.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Looks like I need to change my sidelights now, but here we go. Not great, but you get the picture, they're white, and they're **** bright. I'm massively impressed, the performance upgrade from normal Nightbreaker Pluses, I think, is amazing!

And just to show the difference, left is gold, right is standard NB

And just because :D

Edited by: Davec86

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dave, I agree.

Went from the MTEC's to Osram Night Breakers and have now changed to the Gold Edition having seen a friends.

Superb light, well worth the extra.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
And at what, £17. I bought a second set as soon as I'd installed the first, save feeling gutted when one blows.
The MTEC fogs are good though, and I'll likely get the sidelights too, to replace my cheap ones.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Definitely going to consider the MTEC's when mine arrives. Hoping for some foggy weather to get a real sense of improvement, but the quality looks top notch (for a tenner in the UK, can't complain).

·
Registered
467 Posts
guys You teased me
with the text like:Superb light, well worth the extra, limited edition..
bought Osram Night braker plus Limited edition for ~16 GBP didn't had a chance to test them in dark yet.

Edited by: b82ry

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've just ordered a pair of Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold, and a pair of T20 Polarg M13 bulbs (same as the MTEC ones) from Amazon for a total of £22. I'm well chuffed with that! I can't wait to get em fitted now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts